Thai yoga massage is an ancient healing system combining broad and targeted acupressure, stimulation and manipulation of energy lines, and assisted yoga postures. Developed by the Buddha’s physician 2,500 years ago and passed down through monastic tradition this practice increase flexibility, relieves muscle and joint tension, and balances the body’s energy systems.
- Relieves muscle and joint tension
- Lowers blood pressure, stress and anxiety
- Increases energy, flexibility and resistance to injury
- Improves neurological function, range of motion and circulation
- Stimulates and tones internal organs
- Balances the body’s energy pathways
- Boosts immune system
- Supports emotional calming, relaxation and deep sleep
James studied Thai yoga massage at the Old Medicine Hospital in Chaing Mai, Thailand. He offers private sessions focused on connecting breath with integrated movement. Sessions are offered on a mat on the floor and can be both deeply relaxing and energizing. Please wear loose, comfortable clothing and be prepared to breathe deeply.
Private 1-on-1 Session:
90 minutes: $108
120 minutes: $136
For private sessions, group rates or more details, contact James:
“We can reach the depth of our soul,
through surrendering to the wisdom of our body”